Thank you for your interest in the San Francisco Teacher Residency program for 2013-2014.
The San Francisco Teacher Residency prepares teachers for San Francisco’s underserved schools where there is often higher teacher turn-over and a persistent achievement gap. We are committed to finding a diverse group of highly qualified candidates, who are committed to excellence and equity for San Francisco public school students in these schools. The following application provides you with the opportunity to showcase who you are and what you would bring to the program.
Please carefully read the following before you continue:
- Review the 4 steps of our application process to check our requirements and see if you qualify for our program.
- The application process will take about 30-45 minutes. You are allowed to save your work. You do not have to complete all the steps in a single session.
- All fields with an asterisk (*) are required information.
- Please make sure all documents uploaded (resume & essay) are in a doc, docx, or pdf file format.
- Please note that applications to University of San Francisco and Stanford University are separate from the SFTR supplemental application process.
- Questions about the process can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to finish up? Click the link below to resume the application process.